when is it now

samedi 25 juin 2011

in real i advance, but I do not know what that means, everything is hidden, it is understood, but falls in the dream, and thought it was nothing that happens without any right hand, was how it would happen, I did not know you could go that fast, a desire that is born, a look wrong, that fills a missing, I was like that, and now it lights up, I became ready when I was elsewhere, otherwise how can we understand that the time is organized to realize that if it does not reason enough, but before concluding it must be sometimes, a story that changes hands, we were in happiness, where going on, what is the way, how to see in the night, I was slow, I wanted to control the development, I was the master at once I am a toy, I have fun, I laugh, suddenly I know I must be what I am, it's not a question, an answer, I am what I am

Aucun commentaire: