when is it now

lundi 20 juin 2011

the long surge of hope to help  the desire to live, it was already there when I came but I had to start building a wall to protect me from doubt, I can not agree to open all doors, I'm not strong enough to understand all the misfortunes, I'm trying not to sink into sadness, it's a personal project that allows me to continue my relationships with others in a way that suits me, sometimes it's hard, but I'm prepared to not let anger take everything little by little I see where most passes, it is very far from the daily annoyances should not reach living project happy, it would still run away to hide, life happens and it is resistant to attacks until it goes away, there is no need to fight, there is nothing to gain, the key is Moreover, a project to those who accept it, we no longer have time to convince every day can not pass through anxiety, simplicity is to think of projects that lead

Aucun commentaire: