when is it now

vendredi 17 juin 2011

in a sense I am ready to tell me that the duck is a not a hen, for it is said that the earth revolves and that I too pass from day to night, the body needs to rest, otherwise it falls into the street, if you eat in a balanced manner one can not grow, but it is hard to resist cravings, when we pass 40 years we look for greasy fat and sweet, it's a way to offset the anxiety that grows each day that passes expanded space, I was filled long ago, now my good cells go away, more and more bad cells decide not to go in joy, crushing progresses, I can still waiting in uncertainty, times when we know nothing is happiness, when we know it is too late, the carrots are cooked, the soup is hot,  the sausages ignite in barbecue, it's time to go to bed, waiting for it to be someone, sleep equates humans, in the dream we are all a character who runs slower than the monster, when you wake up one happening in the consciousness of stairs, each step leads to a new state, not the state of grace of thedrink 18 hours, in the morning is the prison, we must go out soon everyone at noon, then we can wait until the drink is gently sloping

Aucun commentaire: