when is it now

mercredi 22 juin 2011

I arrived alone in my corner, I'm glad, I expect nothing more of the world, I am alone to do what I do, it does not bother me not to meet the expectations for what I do not meet expectations, my project is innovative, there was no prior attempt to write an abstract, we write today books where the author wants to tell a story, there is a beginning, middle,and end, as we look at life from a distance with binoculars, but when we approach, we advance to the second, while tangled like a ball of wool rolling forward and back towardsthe back, we were there and once you are here, without knowing why, we accept thesituation, I dream, I do, I go, I place to try, I want, but how to understand this happens, I am sure of myself, for years I seek the path that leads me to tomorrow I find more andmore closely, before I was away, I know now I can pass very close without me say I'm in a situation that could suit me in a year, I'll be somewhere tomorrow I can still see myself trying to break the bubble to the center of human passion

Aucun commentaire: