when is it now

jeudi 30 juin 2011

in how long time should I choose, today I am what I am but tomorrow that will become of me, I was well, life just seemed to go, what happens, I  feel that it stops, it's just a feeling,nothing changes in my life, but it's as if my atoms inside the body warned me of a possible change of position, at the deep in my body lives eternal knowledge, there is no access, you can just try to guess what his plans in forgetting that we can think about it, the problem is that humans evolved the brain in center of the changes, we could have put the legs, because for me what makes the human is its mobility, we can see when you walk long as you disconnect the analysis of all things we share in a trance where thoughts are of the slurry which is given to babies, it's back to the first day, 43years later I am able to return to my first day, there was no interruption since the beginning, it is a long chain of days that I feel in the middle of the road, every hour is true, it was no longer,

Aucun commentaire: