when is it now

lundi 27 juin 2011

If I tear a sheet, I have two pieces, one in each hand, then I take what it sticks and I move to table,because the occupation does not replace the dinner, I'm still close to my expectations, it does not change, I would have thought they could sit backand watch life go by without taking part, but I continue to be in the middle of my thoughts, what's happening in me, I can not detach it to rest , what I do I know I do, then I try to understand why the earth revolves, is a question that does not interest me but as I live on earth, my mind thinks, if I lived in heaven, I do not think so, but I did not choose to live on earth is a long program at the end of which the machine is clean, you can go lay it on a wire,such as life have a common thread I see in my past, and after that happens it, I do not understand why I continue to be what I am, will I be like this all my life, until the last day, it's a common story, arriving in 2011, we don't think more like in 1920, before we thought we had things to learn, today we toured the new, we must return first, there is more light and we are not obliged to close the shutters

Aucun commentaire: