when is it now

vendredi 17 juin 2011

a real date, only one, that is my ambition, I'm sick of all that lost time is useless, how to get to where I can be really, a true life consists of moments false, true false that not seek to return from a single momentum heading straight into the unknown naked, a perfecthiding visible to better stand back, because we are what we want, an acceptable surface that takes part in all kinds of satisfaction, from time to time we pass a bad time, it's part of the project, if I was someone, but first we must believe in yourself is the first step is to see that all other are worse than oneself, if I'm above it's probably for some reason, why am I the best, necessary but is it enough, how to pass the second stage completely self-centered, it goes in search of what the reason, watch your step,gathering in 15 hours, the tissues are in the pockets, I have never had a moment of exaltation, I am always at the door of pleasure, I see from a distance, I can not be in it, too bad it was all a life to lead

Aucun commentaire: