when is it now

mercredi 15 juin 2011

if joy was strong, it would be taken away at any moment, but the joy is small compared to boredom, not worth breaking bricks, everything exists to half full is long past when he was merely a baby, the only time in life where you drink milk from a bottle not knowing that we could have meat, it is the greatest problem of life, every day we know more Moreover, the accumulated knowledge, yet we know nothing, how to interact with other sin finding the dialogue, the longer I live the more I know that communication goes through the body, words do not tell the truth, they are full cultures, dominance, we do not seek balance, it does show is that good, anything goes, the eyes look, the hands do not move, we expect, what to do in the brain is silence One is in a vacuum, it's a rare moment, there are so many stimuli that lead nowhere, it depends on each one must believe that fate exists, we are born for something, it's a story human, we try to go and what we do next, you just think now there is no anticipation, we are always surprised by what happens, we thought we were close and we is far away, one day we had nothing tomorrow, yesterday, even though we know, we're going towards that, then I am quite aware of the reality, my body is capable of going there, but I do not fly, I am not breathing under water, I dream of the clouds, the sky is blue, the sun shines at noon, and then I want to take time to understand how one is in the middle without wanting to detach from the bulk

Aucun commentaire: