when is it now

jeudi 30 juin 2011

in the real big I was little, a point in the universe, not even as bright as a star, or when the light is in, we do not see it, it is inside my body and perhaps not I see her at my death, it is difficult for humans to understand that the living can do nothing, it is blocked at the first level, ground level, it can not fly, its spirit is low, think that immediate pleasure, he loves no one, he argues as if only he was fine, but inside is disorder, it's been decades that accumulates emotions, views, frustrations we do not range, we put the heap, what's the point to hold the stock, in any case it does not have access, much of the body is hidden,sometimes emotion comes out in the brain is joy, but it does not last, the vision disappears very quickly, do not bother to seek it, it was not until the next time, how to control this mechanism, I wish I could call by name the emotions that made what I am today, all the time I faced, the joys that I have crossed these silences that bothered me,not those steps who have brought today , I am what I was always, and  tomorrow we'll see

Aucun commentaire: