when is it now

mardi 21 juin 2011

that's how I live, a mix of empty and looks, what I see I convey to my brain that  always responds the same way, I am what I am since I was born, a continuity which continues today and tomorrow, there is no uncertainty, I'll be what I am, the only question that arises is that of the evolution of the body, will I fall into the disease or will I stay at home for years, is the mystery, it is that what we are, we do not choose the path of intimacy,the lucky ones think they can direct their career, but they can not predict the cancer, thedepth of being is old, it dates back to early man, long time ago when the cave was the only home, today we live in comfort and it is believed that nothing can happen is a costly mistake, civilizations disappear when comfort becomes too large, it leads the mind to no longer endure the inevitable, it ensures that all sides are afraid of the other, nothing can be done, it will fall into poverty when another continent like India and China will regain the glory of their past, Europe is trying to keep his lifestyle, but we see although more and more people are in misery, European leaders do not have ideas that could get us out of this existential crisis, our minds are too turned to the seventies, with nostalgia we feel for this easy life

Aucun commentaire: