when is it now

mercredi 15 juin 2011

be defeated by the madness, I realized I could not cope with human folly, it's not worth trying to speak, words are dead in the eye the light went out The brain is insane, he no longer sees the reality, when I am alive I will see that fate is hollow, there is a vacuum, relationships are blocked, I do what I can but it is not enough to achieve to a solution, I confess that I simply am not strong enough or smart enough, other than I could possibly find a solution, I am helpless before the madness, nothing exists, the exchange which feeds the humans no longer able to take a common path, it remains alone in his reaction lost in the middle of a cold field, there is no hope everything is finished, we thought wecould go anyway , but in life there is a day when all of a sudden we know what is really happening, we do not dream anymore, we know where we are, it is with great precision that I know what life means,

Aucun commentaire: