when is it now

jeudi 16 juin 2011

if it works it does not run, an event that is growing, short moments, a story that flies into the sky and forget to switch from time to time down at the bottom there is a part that is hidden, but when Similarly, one can say that it is important to understand that the time is selected, we will go there, it's an important decision, life changes in another part, I was about to come near the truth but I 've got to move away to avoid too close an easy solution, that's why I finally understand what I miss, a different place, a life change, a vision that goes, another happens, the past years for nothing, just take courage, every day begins, it was what we wanted to be, if we had time, but everything comes quickly,even faster than that, it is can not try everything must be accepted immediately,otherwise it goes wrong, it is not possible, we must get better, it's essential to feel good, considering that there is urgency, there is no hesitation, we drove into the decor,everything collapses, it is found elsewhere we do not know, where is the scenery of yesterday, today is open, too much attention to dreams you fall, so I can not know if I was right, I'll go fast, not to sink into boredom,

Aucun commentaire: