when is it now

jeudi 16 juin 2011

I support unless cons, it all depends if it works, I do not understand that everything is wrong, that's why I'm still in the right, but I only see, it's starting to annoy me , I wanted something else but life requires position, it was his idea in itself, it does not match that of others, I must be alone against all, this is the beginning of a period, for years I lived in a dream, now reality breaks into a thousand pieces, that I was gone, I'm new in a solution that does not suit me, I did not choose, it is others that lead me to be what I am,so it required that I spend in a new state, the adult, it's over time to the care free, it's funny to have exceeded 40 years and find me now, all those years behind me I was not prepared, I'm new as if I was born today, what I learned did not serve me, I have to learn, everything is again, we must not choose, freedom does not exist, the path is traced as it does not live alone, others have a key, I am among them, I can't barely move

Aucun commentaire: