when is it now

mercredi 29 juin 2011

it is a story that goes, one day follows another, I am what I was after my body, my mind is open, I think, I analyze what to do now, I am quietly installed at home, people walk out on the sidewalks, it was fine yesterday, tomorrow we will see what will be done, everything is important, I am, I'll go outside, I go into a real sure of myself, everything exists I am part of a whole, the earth turns and I'm not sick, everything is slow, the hours go wrong,nothing is right, it leans towards the end, it is a bad slide we would be stable, we would like to spend some time still, but the thought moves constantly, it always seeks what else could be even better, the thinking is wrong, it is now, there is nothing else to do, if I could be now, it all depends on the desire, I will understand, even for a moment, I see before me, if I can go far, near the obvious existence, nothing else, a stabilized center in the thick of it, the vacuum is far away, on another planet, here I go where I go slowly to see what's around me true, we know what happens, nothing is hidden, happiness bursts into joyful songs,

Aucun commentaire: