when is it now

mercredi 22 juin 2011

if I started at the end, when the appetite grows, the ability to quickly satisfy a desire for the rest I do not know if we're still going slow, I'm going too fast, I miss the most part, but the rhythm is old, I do not know where to find resources that would allow me to see what is missing at the moment I draw a line in the hope of delineating an area, then I hit three shots, the night is deep, I 'hear my breathing, I am sleeping, tomorrow it will be ready, or almost anything will happen, it will surely be something going, we do not yet know what will happen, but it's always that happens in the morning, something will happen in the evening we take stock, it did not happen, one more day to believe, it continues, we'll go there, it's a choice of where does it come, it is love that drives me is a bit too strong, but over time I think I can better control this energy, time is my ally, he expects me to go, one day, one hour, I'll be there, I know I will, I am in the process, I do not stop because I know I'll just when it happens, I know, I'm ready, I 'I feel that life is beautiful, I walk by saying it's good to live, for years I saw happy, go now, a question, an answer, everything happens, all is well, I was, I am, I will,

Aucun commentaire: