when is it now

lundi 13 juin 2011

if you piss in the sea is not the same as if it is done at home, when I open the door of mytoilet, it's as if I came across the ocean in my body billions of atoms come together todecide if we can start out the sex so he can leave too full of liquid, then we can dosomething else, it is released from a troublesome urge to carry out what we want to do,that's why humans are simple in his ideas, he can not build anything without having tofree up time to time, the body is a prison from which he must go out to breathe without thinking Another thing, we do what we can, the universe is big and I'm very small butwhen I speak I am someone, for what purpose, what is the project if I wanted to besomewhere , I could be what I am in other circumstances, it is usual to find in one place,we recognize his street, the door of his apartment building, we know who we are, but if you go elsewhere to see other people, other countries, will I be the same, it's a questionsuperfluous, I never leave the place where I live

Aucun commentaire: