when is it now

vendredi 17 juin 2011

I would say something but I am dead, it's annoying, I had not planned to disappear today, I never had the draft to eat mad cow or soy beans full of killer bacteria, but I told myself, life, what is it all these days when nothing happens, it must be one that moves me away, that's how we do not choose anything we let ourselves go to the next time, make clear that to advance, the deeper does not change, he expects it to pass, not the surface which will induce him to make a decision, everything passes, then why take one direction rather than another, it is clear that time does not care there for so long that the human gestures very short time, he had the impression of power, but the reality is more simple everything is fine when everything is going well until everything goes wrong, I have not decided who said that for me, am I looked by a high authority, she decides there is enough wasted time, come on, let's go, that's enough, but I'm willing to continue, I want to know what'safter, oh, humans, always watching their watch, but nothing is happening, events are tiny, it seems to do everything we can switch, but you look really closely, as you move away you can not see anything, you're part of the statistics, a number on a line

Aucun commentaire: