when is it now

vendredi 24 juin 2011

if I was lucky, am I still here, but how lucky we have next to everything else, all that does not work next to that run, it goes straight to where we must go, it does not reflect, you do not know what is best, we want happiness, you think wrong, happiness is already there, what we seek then a realization of desires, we would have liked, but it did not work, we continue to think what else to do, I gather my thoughts, it's a ball, I have to wait overnight to see more clearly that decide to go right , left, center, slow down, speed up,understand, see, I hear the train coming, will it stop, I do not know until too late, now is the time to decide but I hesitate, if I could wait a little bit, but life requires full take or leave everything, there is no middle ground, now you're gonna be, but I'm not sure what really want to know how that could tell me, I could, but you have land, uncertainty clouds parting, I will go at the very bottom, where the light is acceptable, humans can not too long exposure to happiness

Aucun commentaire: