when is it now

mercredi 15 juin 2011

we all had a chance, but we do not know where she is, so many give up the search and is satisfied with a miserable life, but I am somewhat responsible for my choice, once see all the possibilities, in this room that I can do what I always wanted to do a nap to forget that the earth rotates, I'm going straight down, but I do not think any what I do i stake a step back, if I'm not careful I'll fall in a hole, a story that happens towards the endof the day, everything was quiet, I was next to a dark passage But at the end there was light, my desire was not clear, to go or not, one side I am optimistic, while the other is slipping away, everything begins and ends, while everything comes and goes, neverless, always more questions, more doubts, more desire, no time to understand the minute slide over the window, soon it will be fair, overall I 'm one point from the sky I do not exist, in the eyes of others I am someone, no more no less, a body that passes, we do not know where he goes, his life will be, how to cross without getting crushed by the anguish, hope is before me, I walk, I do not run, I'll join, she escapes, another day that passes, I start tomorrow

Aucun commentaire: