when is it now

jeudi 30 juin 2011

when I was little I thought the chocolate bread was better than the religious coffee, but now I know that the best is else where, all the days that pass in silence, the sound enters my ears, I'm still alive I hear the sound of the sea, is it that I am somebody, quick, I hurry, I stop, go, I look around me I see a bakery, I enter the store, there is no cake, I go out into the street, I could buy bread, but I do not want to go back, I prefer to walk and think about my youth, when bread chocolate was good, now I know that we must start from the beginning, it took me years to understand that, we sit at the start, stop, what we did was not satisfactory, I have to start in the right direction, that's where I go, it's a simple story, one day I woke up that day I knew I was going to see me properly, without artifice ,with a vision to be a honest attempt to move without breaking the dream, the possibility of inviting leaving trouble outside, which is a unique project that I am deeply,

Aucun commentaire: