when is it now

mercredi 22 juin 2011

future tell me if I go, do not tell me anything, I go where, what do I do, I sink or I'm going up, I am  or I have, what to do, where to go, who to choose, I no track, I'm here, be sure, but it's not going away, I eat, I drink, I enjoy spending time, then I'll sleep in the morning I wake up, I love my wife and my child, love guides me, will I love my life, if one day I fall into the indifference is that I get sick, it happens that we can no longer feel like , one remains in his corner waiting for anything, it's the depression that can fall on anyone, we do not know how it happens, does it come from afar to hit now is the day d we tried everything, but missed, nothing has been successful, because I choose not suitable, it suits me just, and the others do not care, but I do not know what to do to otherwise, I do not want to please, I do what I do, so what if it does not like, what I want is a product of boredom, anxiety rises, we know that the end is closer, away from the start, I'm half-way, time doesnot provide information, there is only pray, for years I give thanks, I received so that I will take time to thank all the time remaining to me, I will pray, not in a vacuum, it goes directly where it should go

Aucun commentaire: