when is it now

mardi 28 juin 2011

Today I waited for a phone call, I actually got a call from my mother, when we become adults we leave the enclosure of the parents to look for another patch, a different voice,trying out for learn something new, because each individual has in him an ability to understand what happens, parents have given life, then all the work is to unlearn the vision of parents and teach yourself the effort to live through the rejection of parents, like a rocket separates from its engines, which allowed him to take off, the human no longer needs those he knew in his youth, if the family continues still live today, it has much melted, the great families of yesterday there are only blended families, I have three children and me I have four, it's been seven at once, then before we had to wait for years, now it immediately, with the result of children with early printing choose your parents, that he will accelerate the transition to this new conception of the family that serves as starting, then we are friends

Aucun commentaire: