when is it now

mercredi 29 juin 2011

if you come with me, get lucky, but not too long, I do not want to get involved in a long relationship, I now seeking a quick agreement that leads nowhere, an easy pleasure, bodies which include , one follows the other like, every morning is a start, I will and I'm unattached, I draft and desires, how can I meet one relationship, each body is different, but I'm afraid bored, he is not able to have fun quickly, the mind is complicated, it triggers the urge when all elements are present, it can take time and it does not work every time, I must therefore think carefully about what I do not bother to rush straight at the risk of tripping over the carpet, so it is with what I am now that I intend to continue, solitude easy to develop, the other I believe them when I walk, the shadows are unknown to me, are they beautiful, I expect nothing, I go looking without touching, I would be afraid to break the ice for me protects in trouble if I wanted to stick as close to a body I lose myjust be easy, it would be a shame to lose just by what the body needs to rub like an animal

Aucun commentaire: