when is it now

jeudi 30 juin 2011

I see what happens, I want to watch, it does not bother me to believe that everything is true, in fact I am able to tell me that everything is there, do not bother to look, I am my body, I'm here, what I do I do, then wait to see if it works, of course, nothing happens, I think that's normal, at first it nothing happens, that's we know we are in the right direction, one day we go to phase two, we do not know when it does not matter, the main thing is to prepare for later this important to recognize that life is a continuity that never stops, you hang on for a while and then when you are tired is released and it falls to the place, all those years in reverse, but we do not know, we believe that we live well, but just wondering who you love, then we see s we love nobody, it is blocked by the body, it protects itself, it can not open doors at risk of suffering, one day he will be released, I would spend time to understand that life is beautiful

Aucun commentaire: