when is it now

jeudi 16 juin 2011

the transition is underway, nothing changes, it was, but now it will run on the sand, we will laugh while watching the sea, we can, we'll see, we will, we will finally far, so far away, so close to me, if the truth is I'm in the moment that comes only, we can not forget but when you slice it ahead to cut the habit, the selection is minimal, if I calculate the price, I can what will count the time to love, the times to see the new one is nice, how long to try to pass, I wanted to understand something, an event is confirmed, the time is now, yesterday trembling in the glass, is now in the certainty of starting up, everything is concentrated in a handkerchief, soon we will be able to go far, far away and come close,right next to it, we look, we understand that the time has come, he came from far and now he is ready, it can come as everything is ready, we waited a long time now, I trust in time, we arrive at that  would not have been able to give up, he is forced to go there, it's written in the book, for millennia, it is written now it will be noon around this event we advance and we back it's a dance that lasts 90 years and goodbye, life was good, but a little bitch, all those days where you had to get up and have breakfast, the body ages,the days grow longer in summer, I was young, it was necessary

Aucun commentaire: