when is it now

jeudi 23 juin 2011

a moment like this, I have lived full, I fail, I have too much, else to do that, I can understand that I am in a situation that I update all the time, but how can we believe that all thatexists, I dream for years, when will I wake up, a rude awakening in the midst of uncertainty, one step, then another, expectations, real action, desires that wake me up it's time, it is not the last, I want to go, just to see what happens after is worth living each day passes and stops, it 's sleepy head on the pillow, the unconscious takes over, he waited for it since last night, he can not do during the day when the sun shines, the reason takes all the space, she said what to do and what to avoid, is it because of it that the human is not moving, it gives a false impression and has led to choices without generosity, selfishness reigns supreme one thinks only of himself, growing up we leave the small time of infancy to sink in the formation of intelligence, innocence is crushed by the dominant reason, we calculate, we think, everything is order, the higher up in the more one believes that everything will run in his life, one sees the other as likely possibilities, so that life should be an opportunity to learn to love one's neighbor, who isnext is unknown because it does not appear to be someone like me

Aucun commentaire: