when is it now

lundi 17 octobre 2011

at once, suddenly, the sudden you can not miss, I miss every day, and I know I walk, I'm going slowly, I feel reassured, I see the others, they see me what they see, bodies moving, where do they go, somewhere, what do they do, something, but I know we're all going somewhere, a magical place, and finally it was a fun addition, we no longer live, it's over how, why, there is, but before I saw a little bit every day that passes, a dance uncertain, a day win, the evening i rest, clumsy way,  I almost fell, one day I will fall, it does not matter, some molecules that are no longer fueled by the mysterious energy, where does life in the middle of the bodies we can not find what makes life,we know that the chocolate cake is the chocolate that gives the taste of the cake, what makes you get up in the morning, what connects the brain to think largely self and others, why do not you become a narrow, ridiculous, stupid, tired of life, why hope awakes she along with us is a mystery that is not ready to be discovered, it is reassuring, the human of today is so proud to have mastered many diseases, but can not stand not being able to give happiness, because happiness does not is studied, a sunshine, a bird that sings, a noise in the street, I was alone, I am bouncing in my head, how am I went from a quiet state with sudden excitement that will fall soon, it why I'm optimistic, I believe that happiness comes back

Aucun commentaire: