when is it now

vendredi 21 octobre 2011


if that was what I wanted, but I'm not sure I really want that, it's a question I often ask myself, how to agree with you, we are always trying to go to see what is happening, but I know it does not count, it might be new ideas but the desire is not strong, it is not resistant to runs in the corners of my brain, it is so great that I lost me, how to find what you're looking for a moment after the other, a thought clings, I was saying it was when I had to give way, there was an emergency it was necessary that I should act quickly, in five minutes it was done, do not panic, everything is settled, there are only a few crumbs that I will soon pick up, then we could go for a walk, it's nice and I thought that an outflow would do us good, you're not happy, what have I done, but it's not like this all the time, it must be that there are adjustments from time to time , we are all to see, we speak, it's been years we love each other, we'll see, the adventure continues, we age is good, you get to bounce back even if everything is done to that it does not work, the mystery is great, here we go

Aucun commentaire: