when is it now

mardi 11 octobre 2011

Now I will go out, I want to, I can, what joy, what about human happiness, it comes and goes without reason, I am pleased, at once, when I was wrong, in the depths of misunderstanding, why me, why them, why live now, in short, the vacuum advance along now, little by little we know what is happening on the surface, but the depth is missing, it will not return, what was believed in his youth no longer exists, you have to redo a business card, everything is out of date, how to act quickly, I will go there, is that I can start something, what should I say, am I able to get some salad dressing, I'm sitting, it's better to digest, that makes me good, I'm regular, I do not like too much exits, I spend time in doing anything, I feel reassured, i anguish when I do something stupid, I tell myself that life is curious, she asks whether I sleep at night, obviously I am able to do the in perspective, the day I am anxious from time to time, the evening arrives, I rest, I sleep at night because the night is not the day, it's not worth agonizing in night I wake in the morning, another day comes, how will I, good, very good, bad, it depends on the stars, if the moon is full I am empty, but if it's a butter croissant, I say I paid attention to my weight, so I do not give in to temptation, I leave the crescent on the table,

Aucun commentaire: