when is it now

lundi 17 octobre 2011


I always start to breathe, where do I go, what to do, take time to reverse and stop it moving too fast in one direction, but I can not, I do not know how, I require more time, it is missed, I've already lost, too bad, I am as I am, I expect nothing, why always want something, do not wait, it is happiness, I 'shall have been lucky, that I would not mind, I had a little chance, it does not bother me, I am always at the top, I do not go higher, it surprises me to think that I can do something in my life, everything is so dangerous, madness is threatening, I was certain to go ahead, I must admit I do like everyone else, I turn around, I am unable to see further, to draw a line to the next point is the reality, dreams are idiots, they do not go anywhere, now I am today, it's like this every day, every hour is rooted in my heart, the pressure is steady, the device is maintained, so thin is hope, there continues to be a passage into the distance, an idea that remains in the head, all others are gone to a turn perhaps they will come back another time, but it is not safe, so I stay far, everything is now, there is no other way is blocked on all sides except one, then has no choice, if not want to go, we can not move very well, it's the only freedom, we see many who are left somewhere in their childhood, they are there until an accident forces them to pass at once from nothing to everything,ale, ale, ale, it hurts, the brain is overheating, it may explode,

Aucun commentaire: