when is it now

mardi 18 octobre 2011

lightly I think I'm close to know that it is useful to wear gloves when it's cold, otherwise I prefer the summer unless there's too hot, so I no longer think, I do the void , what is to always have a thought that directs me in one way or another,depending on how I am, if I am well  I do not care, but if I'm wrong, I lean over and I falls in the small void existence, the hope is strong but at times it must receive a blow to the head, you go too high, down a small can be good, you will see that the vision must also eat bad food, that's how we can understand a thousandth of a thousandth of a thousandth of a stable existence, but it's far I go, is it a mirage, when I get there, I'm wrong perhaps what I think of the future may be a distortion of what I want and I know that the desire is not real, it has no effect on daily life, what happens really is a random mix of madness, life made ​​extraordinary leaps without having anything you want, we are spectator to what touches us deep, the human claim to say that control his life, it gives the appearance, but it hides the moments when he is nothing, the more we advance in time the more society is sinking into the belief that one can change everything by dint of technical inventions and knowledge objective, what a mistake, there is nothing in advance, the bodies do not change, birth control, healthy eating let the body live longer, it is a fact, but why live longer, for what purpose, is it just to wake up every morning

Aucun commentaire: