when is it now

vendredi 21 octobre 2011

Obviously dance without wondering if the day has come, on average it takes consideration before you start, but when I'm with you I do not think about me, because it must be said that love is my law , before I knew I did not want, I stayed to think that anything was possible, for years without success to think, how to be very lonely, the void is immense, there is nothing but exchange without a body, many of the ideas a reality fair, the future is being built in uncertainty, but basically there is stability you can not change, the surface is bathed in light, three comes before four, all is well, it does not rain, it rained in great crowds, a stranger shook his hand, the emotion was such that I woke up suddenly, there was no one, I walked in silence, what to do now, if I find her, but I do not know where she is, who is she, I do not know anything, everything fades, the bodies pass by me, they're all the same, I do not see any that would suit me, we must believe we can really meet a person, alone can make me move, others would back me

Aucun commentaire: