when is it now

mardi 11 octobre 2011

a simple path unfolds day by day, every hour is hollow, we try to fill them with anything, there is no project, my body is moving in the night, I wake up, light blinds me, I am ready to die once, I'm tired of saying that we must constantly pick up what does not, I'd go straight, look ahead, but I am a prisoner of my body, I can not escape,what's the point, I want to know the best time to talk with him, at first I thought it was enough to gently reach out to others to say hello, now I understand that i do not tell others, simply cross them, what they give off is huge, thwarted hope, a dream of a child buried in the darkness of a career that does not take off, little by little it's used to not laugh, it is sad, the days pass, it is empty, the body ahead of usual joy farewell easy it is stiff, the pressure increases, what to do to free themselves, stop believing that it now nothing happens, now that I laugh, I pray, I will then release you now, laugh, pray, go, here we go, now, after it is too late, no one knows not what comes, we're here, right now,

Aucun commentaire: