when is it now

mardi 11 octobre 2011

Perhaps it is true, I did not think I knew that 4 - 3 = 1, but the house is empty, I wanted to be one that goes far, and I am the one who stays close, very close to me, a like fierce and feverish a game, I will in the same place, quickly I begin to know what matters, a body, a vision, is a human, a little tart cherries in summer, ah, I was young unconscious, I am now waiting for a body that passes, life is short, there should be more aware of reality, but the human dream life, otherwise it could become depressed, why live, many consider it sufficient to be smart and make money for at least live above the other, it is a comfort, it is convenient to humiliate a life, it's idiot, what aboutwhen you die, it was not known, it was not the problem, share, exchange, see the other, no, I did not know, humans are stupid, he sees his little interest, while he believes progress it goes back until the fall, how can we move forward, we must be ready to take the same level as all other bodies who suffer without knowing it, they feel that all is well, big car but in the body, an alert warns oh  love, the man is deaf, he goes to the drop with a smile, how sophisticated a body can give a result as pathetic when I was young I thought the world was fine, today it is stillbeautiful because I am sure that love will triumph one day

Aucun commentaire: