when is it now

jeudi 20 octobre 2011

a short time, long before but for some time I no longer go there, it bothers me to say the same thing, trouble is certain, but when I see that the real is beautiful I tell myself that I am the right place to know that the butter melts in the sun, that's how I realized that the earth was round, before I thought as time went on without stopping, now I'm ready to stop for understand that I can take a test that turns into a green bean is almost time to eat, I'm hungry, it's good, it's crazy everything is going well in life, it coincides as an Ikea furniture, boards have holes in the right place, we can quickly get a cabinet provided they do not get the wrong meaning is exactly the same thing in life, we are in the middle of everything is nothing but prepared, I take a breath of fresh air, my brain thinks, my muscles are working, my heart beats, I see the world, they see me for me not to walk on, it's an unstable equilibrium, a little more or a little at least I managed according to the arrivals and departures at any moment anything can switch into anything, we want to go so that force on the dose, but how to fix this thing, I'll call Ikea, i can all alone in my corner,

Aucun commentaire: