when is it now

lundi 10 octobre 2011

 one step follows another step, one idea follows another ideas, I am the people, the others around me, they tell me nothing, I feel, they feel nothing, they feel good, a woman  with a short skirt, she gets on his bike, I do not wait to see how she does her little dress that does not fly, then I still come across people, you do not look, one sniff like dogs but it feels nothing, sees nothing our nose is our brain that quickly provides a picture and as soon as you cross someone, for example, I see an old man, right now my brain said an old rich in a beautiful neighborhood, then I see a young man who drives a scooter, right now I think, accident, irresponsible, stupid, youth must pass, the old must die quickly to make room for their children why should we live longer than before with a body in ruins, all these old people who drag themselves, one wonders if they will not fall to the next step, the old  no longer have project, they wait the night , hoping to be alive tomorrow because they are afraid of death, less than the life they know, even if their body does no more than half, it glorifies the life expectancy increases, but does not ask how live  all those olds, are left home alone and idiots

Aucun commentaire: