when is it now

mardi 18 octobre 2011

Yesterday, yesterday, where are you, I don't seek, I am focusing on now, what happens there, I know nothing of my ability, it is perhaps better that way, I tells stories, it was nine o'clock in the morning, suddenly I realized I was awake, what was I to do next, it's annoying not being sure what to do, it would be so easier to move without asking any question, but one day we know that everything does not work alone, we must set out, once I go there, it's too far, it's nice, and how do I know if it's the right way, I am silent and I understand that the meaning exists, it is before me, it leads me to move further and further, I am ready to learn from other environments is it different elsewhere, I am to tell me that humans are the same everywhere, it has a body, ideas that come in, others leave it half the time dreaming conscious, otherwise it would be impossible to live, it would be hopeless, no visible end, a little dark corner where you turn around, for years without moving a meter, the dream can escape from this life stupid, the problem is that we dream too much, it prevents to take responsibility for breaking the daily, what's the point, I am what I am, tell me how I should go where my destiny awaits me, the reason has nothing to do, it an impression that comes from far away, when humans did not speak, they barked like animals to say I'm hungry, my cock hurts me, I'm the strongest, it lasted thirty years and hop, body was thrown to the dogs, a time before, now we speak but itdoes not make sense

Aucun commentaire: