when is it now

jeudi 20 octobre 2011

I round the corners to avoid having to face the void that exists is true, then why bother, I'll go there, it's my project,then I keep the most part, I feel reassured once, twice, a little of everything, the great satisfaction, envy ground, not much compared to what is already done, then how are you, not too bad a joy contained in the pending the other thing, I always start at the same place, I recognize the time and space, they were there yesterday, today is a little different, I hang from the branches, especially not to fall, slowing the pace, choosing accessible crossings, telling stories is an adventure that continues, it is not going anywhere, but you can not do otherwise, since that's how humans are on earth, he tries to pass through, but each time he was taken prisoner of time, it goes so fast, it turns around, ten years have passed, people we know have died, others were born, I look and I do not understand,what's the point these days that accumulate in the indifference, the service incredible moments of boredom, theboredom that actually guides us, the pleasure is found from time to time in open fields, we run to see him, he disappears, he comes, he is here, happiness ready, simple joy, here and now

Aucun commentaire: