when is it now

mercredi 26 octobre 2011

it should be up in the morning, start to believe that life ahead, but I feel that I retreat, I will still not young, the young died, my body tells me every morning, then in the day you can play comedy, but the organs age, one day it'll crack, I did what I could, a serious attempt in the middle of comedy, people unhappy, jealous, silly, bastards, animals, but how do we be fair, always have in mind a fact which accords with the ease of analysis, a rebound in the shit, it stinks, flies fly, the brain is full of bad ideas, it is impossible to  think of the happiness every second that passes, we must also go to the folly of weeping eyes, the six take me away from home, I was happy, I am in seven, theseventh day, the Day of the Lord, what am I saying, I know he listens sympathetically, he knows the misjudgment of humans, they believe they can laugh in the face of the disastrous event, laugh, drink it is the time for accountability, how many days without prayer, without confessing his sins, without understanding that the exchange is the only way out, instead of that humans  despise all those who are not part of their clan

Aucun commentaire: