when is it now

lundi 24 octobre 2011

some passion, I am sure to be able to understand the passage of time, an ambition that is anchored in the blotter,while they drink, like a dying, do not bother to ask why, the mystery is over as milk, digestive burden, we sit and hope soon shit out of this so impossible to get high, it is attached to the ground, feet trying to leave, but soon they fall to the ground, while walking one tries at every step to fly, but humans can not do anything other than what is expected, but it does nothing planned, how to analyze this misunderstanding, I was when suddenly I am I do not understand, what is this energy that allows me to sit down and when I want to get up when my hands are eager to grasp an object that is on the table, this desire grows as I resist the pleasure to get up, it depends on the position of the earth at that time, is it with Mercury or Venus, a pawn in the vast intergalactic and toc, tuc, touc, tac, tac is the woodpecker, a more a couple kiss, how long must agree and understand that the project is distant, he must go, if you do not understand that, we split up, everything is there immediately, attention to flying carpets, they can fail, it falls from above, I prefer to stay at ground level, we see nothing of the landscape, but you could smell the earth under bitumen,

Aucun commentaire: