when is it now

lundi 17 octobre 2011

rapidly, it is now, I know where I am, the problem is solved, I took time to understand, everything was simple, I had to go at the top of the bottom to see that the meaning is missing missing is the primary meaning, one that would allow us to see others with love, today children are taught how to crush his neighbor, I'm smarter than you and it can last a lifetime, it does not say children, looks at the heart of another, it beats like yours, so be humble, be together,laugh, cry, one day, two days, the time is happy, it is believed the same thing, there has no more religion, it is only humans who give what they have to share with all, love is a drive that does not stop, humans are able to see it, we must take it in the deepest self, we must believe it is the only way to dance, to live as close to the sea, is an ocean of land, a story that begins at every moment, every truth close, it's there, right there, open your eyes, accept, be tender, be good, and get back the affection of all others, is a vision of the future, it is not sure it happens, I just think, every step leads to where we go, where do I go, it depends on my conscience

Aucun commentaire: