when is it now

vendredi 14 octobre 2011

tomorrow is not today, that's why we can not predict anything, opposed worlds, the future is unknown, the past is forgotten, the present overwrites all, I seek a way to enter sweet, I do not like conflict, then I saw the desire to succeed to go elsewhere, a project that pushes me to work for my body can give me the urge to take me in hand, everything happens now every second to hold the mind with the universe, the position is correct, everything goes as planned,but now someone looking for a way out, it' must be a little hole where I could drag to move from the other side, that's where I go, a rapid change allows me to leave and return, accepted a loneliness, a daily reality, it is a beacon that lights the night, I never forgot that it was important to take slaps to understand that the journey is difficult, I engage in a course that will  stop in death, while another project is zero, life goes fast, I try to hang not to fall, sometimes it's easy, sometimes it hurts, a necessary evil to be well after

Aucun commentaire: