when is it now

vendredi 21 octobre 2011

a message is received, we must start right away, the carrots are cooked, you can spend at the table is twelve o'clock in the morning is over, we must prepare, time is a holiday, I am available, changes not fixed yet, hope is still visible, I have my age allows me to tell me that anything is possible, for how much longer, if I had money I could spend, but I know that happiness is in being, be up to be in the moment, living being, be too short, have died, not to feel heavy, understand what it means to be hungry, just one day to go from morning to night, it can still park your car, once I'm there, I was also for some time, I did not realize that the passage was in a handkerchief paper, after sneezing I could clear my nose and then I went out to see if I could see the light, the night is behind me, I know I will start each time to get as high as the mountain of boredom, one step at a time, it's going very slowly, it's time to go around the earth, we always come back to the starting point

Aucun commentaire: