when is it now

mercredi 12 octobre 2011

I confess I Love My Wife is a sense that goes beyond my desire, like all humans I want everything and nothing, life goes by, I never know what to choose, so why am I fell in love, as if I fell to the ground, I opened the heart, forever, life is good with her, every moment leads me to love, it goes in rebounds, there has never crushed, and yet we lived in the deadlock, the first day we looked and we knew we were meant to be together like mustard and red meat, we were missing something all that was found in the other, she needed a man cold, I needed a woman for whom I would move mountains, first that of the boredom that pushes to do nothing, because of her I got in the head to move me every morning, it's not that easy, the natural tendency is to stay where you are is more comfortable than to put everything to zero each time, and that's what I did with her, I am well aware that at first I did not understand what was happening with it I was taken to a madness in everyday life, feelings galore, over time I managed to put in order some of my drives, it allows me to generate a force to raise a ton of negatives, now I say yes, my love,

Aucun commentaire: