when is it now

mercredi 26 octobre 2011

a day will come when I will be someone who can go a bit without saying that envy is slight compared to the weight of everyday life, how to remain light, it is an effort that grows with time as the shorter time, we had a lot when we were young at the time I did anything, the time was strong, it lasted for months, little by little I began to believe that the time is short, everything happens quickly, we thought he had the time but you have already set out, even if the doubt is in the heart of the uprooting of leeks, I want to see what is happening under the earth, this life undergroundmakes me think I have to go to the basement and then go see the light, it is an exercise that helps me understand the meaning of comes and goes, it goes up and down as if you had one chance in two, day, night, the storm is raging, shall we go to the beach watching the sea, dancing, the adventure continues in spite of my toothache, I could just swing, but my life has a lot to me, I live with her, without her I do not know

Aucun commentaire: