when is it now

mercredi 12 octobre 2011

I think in my head, but why I think that I should be able to tell me that I change, but even when I go to the right or left, I remain the same, I do not move, I'm stuck in what I am , I have realized while walking, after two hours of walking, I managed to get me to see me from the outside, then I thought, you are you for years, and it will not change, I quickly returned to me, and now when I walk I no longer think to it, I am listening to the bodies, around me they are busy, what are they, where do they go I do not know everything about them and yet I know something, we areall alive, well, when we know that, you know, then I do not know why we are all alive, is there a particular reason,humans do not ask this question, you quickly get used to think only of what we will do today, earn more money, own people, dominate others, the more we advance more quickly it is fine, but one day it failed, there is a big gap in front of you, we're going too fast, you fall, it's over, nothing has been tried, it's too late had to open his heart, he remained double-locked, how to avoid this catasrophe

Aucun commentaire: