when is it now

lundi 10 octobre 2011

it is the truth which gives me the strength to live, I try to understand without falling into the certainty that everything is wrong, there are at the bottom of it a little door that opens onto the dining room crammed with things to eat, but before going to dinner, I brush my teeth is a matter of life or death, we must have the last move and I like the idea of ​​passing on the other side of mirror brushing me one last time, but we do not know how you die, I never think about it, I prefer to concentrate on life, the human is so stupid, he thinks he can escape his fate in hiding behind the desire to succeed and make money, great golden calf, you should know escape the love ofpossession, have nothing, be happy, want others to be happy, the happiness, happiness finally over, everyone accepts everyone, you are a Christian, you're Muslim, you're Jewish, you do not believe in anything, we're all the same human family, is that one day people understand that their fate will stop one day, while preparing us to move in with in the middle of the brain, the word love, love, love, love,

Aucun commentaire: