when is it now

mardi 25 octobre 2011

the chance comes by itself, we do not ask, one day she rings the doorbell naked, I ask who is she, but hardly did I say that it's gone, I close the door and I go back to continue my work, but I see her again, she is there before me, she hands me a hand, I take and I feel an incredible emotion, I see it moving towards me and gradually passes into my body, I am, do you have to go now, I hardly dare look at the time of fear to tell me that I passed my time given a few hours to reach the main of my life, but before proceeding I must go to my destiny to know more, it is important to position themselves to avoid always take the wrong direction, one step at a time, one can go far, just take a steady pace and keep it throughout the walk, there is no need to start soon

Aucun commentaire: