when is it now

vendredi 14 octobre 2011

fantasy is funny, it was gone in one direction but we had to turn around, it was not going well, we were off on the wrong foot, I've never known why, in fact I'm not interested  to ask why it does not work, I prefer to walk alone, I meet people without speaking to them, I do not like talking to people it is always disappointing, while missing out on them,one can imagine what they are, it's much more fun, it is not contradicted by reality, then I go home, it is important to have a place where you can sit and begin to take time to analyze the situation, I am, I do not know why, I pray every day Marie, give me the grace she allows me to always be on top, even if life does not opens any door, I remain convinced that it's worth it to walk in search of itself, I am what is called a normal man, but in my mind there is someone who pedal to push me to do what others do not want see, humans easily fall into the comfortable habit, why every morning put the issue center stage, what the people in general is no longer the question that has no answer, they will straight into tiny projects, earn money, go on vacation, going to the dentist, then they age without being able to stop it, each day passes

Aucun commentaire: