when is it now

vendredi 16 mai 2014

Is this a new world

Is this a new world that looks a little right of the main being that can go here and there in a delusional fantasy that in every situation it is clear that all that matters held in a glass that can be completed with gas if we have more generally red wine that is a stain on the tablecloth while white wine is solely responsible for the headache , it was last seen when I took the train to in Berlin, I was offered a beer, I say okay without knowing that in the body there is a box for the inconvenience if lacrimal disturbance because drinking the first sip of beer, I saw the body my first naked woman who had big sexual needs , suddenly I was seized with a tremor caused by the train stop in full campaign shortly after an explosion and saw someone running in green grass another man continues with a gun in his hand, he pulls the ball arrives in a tree, it is not easy to aim when you run , then it stops, control breathing and shot this time the ball whistles through the air to get in the back of the first man I saw running, he collapses , at that time I see a company of gendarmes at least two hundred men and a woman , the daughter of a brigadier general , in serried ranks they move and they surround the injured man , they gradually get closer and singing a hymn to love two policeman take the body and all return to the train at that time means cut , it's over now and I see passing large trucks which were marked on the film coop words , this was not true, but then I did not want that going that fast in Berlin, delaying me a scene from a movie, I find it incredible that, we said we had nothing, not even asked if we agreed , then I think what awaits me and I think it's time to think about what will happen when I finally arrive in this city

Aucun commentaire: